Wide distribution and delivery for more convenience
Readily available, with convenient delivery
Whether patients are living at home or at a long-term care facility, multiple distribution and delivery channels help make delivery of NUPLAZID® (pimavanserin) convenient. Partnerships with specialty pharmacies and distributors ensure broad, affordable access and quick delivery.
Our 6 participating in-network specialty pharmacies dispense and deliver NUPLAZID directly to your patients at their choice of location:
- Advanced Care Scripts
- AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
- CVS Specialty Pharmacy
Over 1000 long-term care pharmacies have NUPLAZID available.
We have contracts with major long-term care GPOs and specialty distributors to ensure broad, affordable access and quick delivery to long-term care pharmacies.
NUPLAZID is available for direct purchase from our specialty distribution partners:
- ASD Healthcare | 1-800-746-6273 | NUPLAZID
- Cardinal Health | 1-844-794-7276 | NUPLAZID
- McKesson Plasma and Biologics | 1-877-625-2566 | NUPLAZID
- Morris & Dickson | 1-800-710-6100 | NUPLAZID
In long-term care settings, supportive documentation for the recommended use of NUPLAZID 34 mg should note that:
- PD psychosis is an enduring and progressive disease1-3
- NUPLAZID is the only therapy indicated for hallucinations and delusions associated with PD psychosis4,5
- Gradual dose reduction may be contraindicated for enduring and progressive disease1
Request long-term care access and reimbursement
For access and reimbursement services for long-term care facilities or hospital in-patient pharmacies, work with your NUPLAZIDconnect Access Specialist. For more details, call the long-term care support hotline at 1-877-889-0739.